There are many RPGs out there and they are at big hits. People love them and enjoy them very much. The dynamic actions and even the smallest details in designs of the game attract and convince people to it. Now, how much better would it be to combine such features with the ones in Minecraft? Well, check this one out!
Bricklion’s RPG Texture Pack is a texture pack that will turn your Minecraft world totally into a world you would usually see in some RPGs. Starting from blocks and items, this texture pack will completely leave your jaws opened with its fascinating and unresistable new features. The resolution of the texture pack is 16×16. It is a very simple and neat texture pack that will simultaneous keep the originality of Minecraft alive. You are going to love the new GUI interface and the icons. They are going to look exactly like the ones in RPGs as well. What are you waiting for? Let’s give it a try!
Bricklion’s RPG Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.7.9, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Main Features
- The texture pack will make your world look more like that of the RPGs.
- The resolution of this texture pack is 16×16.
Bricklion’s RPG Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.7.9, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Pros and Cons
If you are a fan of RPGs, you are very much going to like this texture pack. The familiar displays will make the gaming of Minecraft smoother and easier.
Despite such features, the resolution of this texture pack is quite low. If you like your Minecraft world better in HD, you might have to think twice before you jump in for this texture pack.
Bricklion’s RPG Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.7.9, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Screenshots
Bricklion’s RPG Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.7.9, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4 Changelogs
- The texture pack has been updated for the latest version of Minecraft.
- New glass has been added.
- The interface has been changed.
How to intall Bricklion’s RPG Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.7.9, 1.7.2 and 1.6.4
- Download the texture pack file.
- Install MC Patcher HD for more features.
- Open the “run” search bar and type “%appdata%”.
- Open the .minecraft folder.
- Open the texturepacks folder.
- Move the downloaded file into the texturepacks folder.