Industrial Craft Mod for Minecraft 1.7.1 and 1.7.2. Well minecrafters! the best mods and One of the popular mod has update again and working fine with your latest minecraft 1.6.4, While you playing this mod, you will feel right at home again, rediscovering most of the stuff known from IC. However, once you get your machines running, you will quickly notice how smooth and well-designed everything works now. Sound interesting right ? want to download and install this IndustrialCraft 2 1.6.4 Mod ? see my post below.
IndustrialCraft 2 Mod Updates v1.112
- Fixed Ore Dictionary usage
- Rough fix to energy storage blocks not emitting redstone
- Fixed electric armor absorbing void, poison, starving and other damage it should not absorb
- Fixed placing levers on transformers and storage blocks
- Fixed block shearing with a Chainsaw not using your batpack
- Fixed Electric Hoe and Nano Saber unable to mine blocks
- Fixed drills unable to mine anvils
- Fixed Nano Sabers activating for 1 tick when depleted
- Rough fix to a Mining Pipe duplication bug
- Fixed placing torches and rails on top of Scaffolds
- Fixed anvil repair for tools and armor. Repair bronze tools/armor with a Bronze Ingot and Composite Armor with an Advanced Alloy
- Fixed the Plantball recipe with Rubber Saplings
- Fixed Epic Squeeze and Pink Blob achievements
- Items requiring water buckets or cells are now craftable using capsules and other containers registered with the Forge liquid API
- Scaled Wither and Poison removal to the potion’s level
- Radiation poisoning can kill you
- Bronze and Uranium blocks can be used as beacon base
Many thank and credit must go for Alblaka for makes this awesome IndustrialCraft 2 1.6.4 Mod, we really appreciate your mod, we hope you make any popular mods in the future like IndustrialCraft 2 1.6.4 Mod
IndustrialCraft 2 Mod Installations for Minecraft 1.7.1 and 1.7.2.
- Install Minecraft Forge
- First install all mods above, then just put the IndustrialCraft 2-2-v1.106.jar into your ‘mods’-folder located in .minecraft
- Do not unpack your minecraft.jar.
- Do not drop the whole client or the downloaded archive into your minecraft.jar.
- Do not forget to delete the META-INF folder if you didn’t delete it already.