New York Cities 1940′s Map for Minecraft 1.7.9 and 1.7.2 recreates one of America’s most iconic and largest cities in the game of Minecraft. Not only does it just do this, but it also creates the city to extreme detail. Minecraft really limits what you can do, all depending on the project size. If a builder, or builders are prepared to create a massive structure in order to make it detailed; then over time the product will be extraordinary. It looks like this has been done in this Map. The entire New York city has been recreated in the game of Minecraft to enormous heights, to scale almost. Accessible buildings, roads, streets and homes are all available in this awesome map. It’s great for servers and even just roaming in singleplayer. The Map itself is a great build inspiration for amateur builders, and just fun to look at it. The Map has obviously been created by experienced builders, and has been taken deeply into the consideration of the builders. Time was definitely spent in the creation of this Map and has been provided to the player base for free. I highly recommend viewing and using this Map, as it is great for all kinds of activities you can take part in, in the game of Minecraft.
New York Cities 1940′s Map for Minecraft 1.7.9 and 1.7.2 Main Features
- A full sized, detailed; huge Map of New York.
- Minecraft, real life city!
- Huge build, awesome detail, and a real place. It’s so amazing!
New York Cities 1940′s Map for Minecraft 1.7.9 and 1.7.2 Pros and Cons
- Huge, and really fun to play on both in singleplayer and multiplayer with your friends.
- Doesnt require any mods!
- Amazing build, with extreme features.
- Very big and intensive on the FPS.
How to install the New York Cities 1940′s Map for Minecraft 1.7.9 and 1.7.2
- Download the world zip file for Minecraft 1.7.9 and 1.7.2.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the ‘saves’ folder.
- Open the downloaded zip file and drag in the world folder.
- Close all tabs and launch Minecraft.